Thread: dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:18   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I don't think forcing education down children's throats is a good method. children are naturally keen to learn, to my mind it's the schooling system that creates an anti-education mega meme. forcing kids to school, forcing kids to study subjects they have no interest in, forcing them to measure there worth in society through exams and then forcing them to do it with children who have different interests and will probably end up as a disruptive nuisance creates quite a lot of friction.
it's hardly suprising you'd want to play games when the alternative (academic study) is offered in such a context.
I guess I just think that kid's should be forced, whereas you think it damages them, I think it's necessary in order to get them to learn, or at least to learn the right things. You can say that forcing them is wrong all you like, but I have given examples of times when not doing this would be disastrous for the education of the child, and these would be fairly commonplace in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo
by telling them their life is ....ed if they don't remember it? :/
I'm not aware of teaching methods, I am just the product of them.