Thread: dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 14:16   #30
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: dyslexia

spelling is overrated, as long as the argument or thought behind the written work is interesting i really couldn't care less if it was written in text speak. Admitedly i have a prejudice against text speak because anecdotal evidence suggests people who use it are mongs but i can't rule out someone syng somfing rly cleva bt riting leik dis.

My mum has a real problem with spelling, she can write really well but just can't grasp spelling. It doesn't bother her in the slightest she uses a spellchecker to make sure everything is ok.