Thread: dyslexia
View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 12:58   #24
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
Re: dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
TomKat is better than you aestuos, if we want someone to talk about teaching, we will ask him because he is our chosen expert, not you filthy takeover wannabe teacher.

TOMKAT FOREVER AESTUOS NEVER

I never said i was an expert, in fact i stressed being a trainee teacher. Also i never said that my opinion was correct.

And to be perfectly honest KaneED, marv had a problem, i sugggested a way which might make it better, ripping my idea down is a little immature to be honest i was simply trying to help.

Also its good TomKat is a teacher, but saying that im a filthy takeover is unfair, you have no idea how good my teaching skills are so please dont comment on them. the country im in England struggles to find physics teacher and i believe the job i do is of a high quality and im helping people which is more than i can say for the majorety.

Basically dont comment on something which you know nothing about, ask TomKat, its a hard job teaching so dont slag people who do it, its hard enough.

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote