View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 01:05   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 36 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I didnt try to misconstue booji's point, i took his point then added to it what everyelse was saying as i disliked the rest of the Asc crew threatening everyone who wanted to make a Friend/Fence galaxy, as there is little difference when your friends are in multiple alliances.

Plus the fact that i dont see the point in F-crew or Ass making fortress galaxys, as they will hardly deter incomings.
I wouldn't say I'm threatening anyone but I do see similarities between what I said and how the Russians dealt with failure in the Winter Olympics.