View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:53   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Total smoking ban passed (previously "Get in my son")

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Grammaticaly fixed when re-read. And that is esentially the argument put forward. Anti-Smoking ban people claim it's the right to smoke whenever and wherever they want.
Irregardless of anyone else around them.
Ignoring that the peoplea arguing against it in this thread ALL DON'T SMOKE! Obviously selfishness must be the reason to want to allow others to do something that we don't want to do or find distasteful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Pssh...I mean, c'mon. It's not like any of those are even remotely credible.
Righty ho, seems in order (although I must admit that I'm not well versed in the field). Doesn't change the matter at hand though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote