View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:43   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Total smoking ban passed (previously "Get in my son")

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
And in other news there is no actual evidence that car crashes can be bad for your health. This and more made up shite at 11.
Non-discredited source for the passive smoking thing please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
This argument that "RAAR If I want to inhale burning cancerous chemical laden leaves and blow that smoke at you all ****ing night, I ****ing WILL, why? CAUSE IT'S MY RIGHT" argument is just a load of shite.
This makes no sense. Grammatical or otherwise.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote