View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 12:19   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Girl on the Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
There was a person at my college who could have very easily been a boy or a girl. It was incredibly hard to tell which they were and to this day I still don't know
I have to admit there was one guy at uni that at first I wasn't sure. It was probably pretty obvious to everyone else - I met him later with a group of CS people and his name was Steve.

I wasn't sure if it was a girl who was a bit hairy and trying to act manly [for some reason], or a guy trying to act manly to show he wasn't a girl. In hindsight it was fairly obvious, I guess. Still...