View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2006, 22:39   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Girl on the Train

haha.
what?
you're saying you were trying to chat up a boy?

Edit:
to defend against allogations of the obviously rampant homophobia inherent in my every post, I'd like to clarify my meaning.
I wasn't trying to imply that chatting up a boy was a bad thing; however, it was clearly unexpected by Tomkat from the vast majority of the post. Tomkat has my best wishes if he desires to continue attempting to build a relationship with the target of his previous centre of attention, but from the way the story was told it seemed to me it was meant to be a funny story because of the build up and then the sudden ending where the cloest the 'girl' that was the focus of attention is to being female is a man undergoing hormone therapy to become more female, or transsexual. My response was slightly unsympathetic, as is often the open reaction on the forums, ending with a pretty rhetorical question. My sypmathies go to Tomkat if he feels that all he time spent focusing on this person at an otherwise low point of his life was really wasted and a bit embarassing. If he feels it's the start of exploring another part of his sexuality, I'm also happy to be supportive. I will try to remember to keep in mind that some members of the community are sensitive about apparent homophobia and more willing to defend against it than check intentions first.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 25 Sep 2006 at 17:03.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote