View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:42   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Beginning......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I saw an ad for Planetarion in PCGamer or some such publication, and I signed up for the game, and I eventually discovered the forums.
You mean there was advertising and it worked?

[start life history]
In 1997/8 I was playing Worms 2, I (sort of) fell in with some french guys, who were on some french IRC network. You have no idea how long it took them to explain IRC to me. Anyway, they got their channel banned because they were hackers, and moved to Undernet. From Undernet, I joined some of the random channels I'd joined on the random french network, including a Goth/Vampire one. From there, I moved to a bigger chat channel, became a reg, and got involved in a few small channels too. One of them asked me if I wanted to sign up to PA at the start of R4. I played most of the rounds since to some degree (skipped r7), and then ... well 2 years ago I got my forum account, and about 6 months - 1 year ago got more into the forum. After a few bad starts, I finally managed to post things good enough that even yahwe vaugely approved
[end transmission]