View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 12:51   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beginning......

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
GD was always a non-PA forum
That's not true. Obviously there were always non-PA threads, but they mingled with the PA threads. So if Sid was going to declare war on someone, or post some other propaganda he did it here. Alliance Discussions then (if it was even called that) was used mainly for recruitment, and PD didn't exist.

edit : Re-reading my post I realise I wasn't very clear. When I said "GD was designated as a non-PA forum" I meant a _purely_ non-pa forum.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 20 Oct 2005 at 13:00.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote