View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:34   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beginning......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
That confession is enough to justify you being burned alive.

theam for wickerman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i got a bit of a crush on a galaxy mate
which one? hehehe

one of my mates was playing, he was ok but one of his mates was rather highly placed in the first couple of rounds and they convinced me to get a planet, then proceeded to laugh every time i got roided after that i just kind of never left, even now, i could probably do without the internet to be honest, as all i do is read this place and half a dozen web comics