View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 03:03   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beginning......

I used to like to read the shit that nodrog, JJ, HobieRouge, orio, everyone else used to post on GD back when there were hundreds of thousands of players and GD had a new thread every minute. I had a different account then and I pretty much didn't participate actively until I created this account named after my IRC moniker (I didn't know I could use the |). I've been more active on netgamers than I have on PA or on GD, and most people that know me well on netgamers (#php, #bluetubas) have known me since 2001.