Thread: Round 25: stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2008, 18:35   #118
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: Round 25: stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by puss
not much difference from the 'bashing' point of view - i think both thoe types of situation should lose xp (tho i think in both those cases the difference is too big for the atack to be allowed anyways (i think the planet being attacked would appear as orange to the attacker in both cases)
indeed, except that the bashing limit was now made to include the score, which is, in my opinion, a huge mistake.
by making score a part of the bash limit, planet that should had been out of range are now a target.. even if the fleet value is hugely unbalanced..

the only way to solve this is to remove the score from the bash limit, (as score is suppose to reflect how good and daring you re fleet landing were), and increase the value limit to 60%! as at 40% it give way to easy access to bashing..

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote