Thread: Round 25: stats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2008, 22:10   #110
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of
Re: Round 25: stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Firstly, great post there captain obvious.

Secondly, this is what bugs me about strategy, and the reason why I went from being a helpful contributing person to a grumpy "old" man. You seem to think that just because you haven't bothered getting to know the game that I somehow am obligated to tell you how to play, just because I've spent years analyzing stats and the effects of the game mechanics. I'm sorry, but until you start to pull your own weight, don't expect me to actually offer up a serious reply except to tell you what an moron you are.
hey, at least i took a guess on how to do well with cathaar. there are other conditions that need to be met? that's sad because if you can't do well in a top gal / good alliance / playing active / decent fleet composition i would say the race is pretty much shit. i would also think a more aggressive playing style is beneficial, to the point of exp whoring if needed to stay up in score.

maybe that wasn't what you were thinking.

that's fine, don't enlighten us with your experience and superior intelligence. allow me to point out one more very obvious thing to you: if you aren't going to contribute anything other then blatant trolls and smuggly patting yourself on the back for what smart guy you are, ****off
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote