Thread: Round 25: stats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2008, 18:28   #109
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 25: stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
it's tick 135. let's see how cathaar planets are doing a few weeks from now, at least.

please share the secret diffrences in gameplay on how to achieve a good rank with cath with the current stats. be in a great gal, top alliance (for the def that you WILL need to keep any sort of roids), build a proper fleet and be active with attacks?
Firstly, great post there captain obvious.

Secondly, this is what bugs me about strategy, and the reason why I went from being a helpful contributing person to a grumpy "old" man. You seem to think that just because you haven't bothered getting to know the game that I somehow am obligated to tell you how to play, just because I've spent years analyzing stats and the effects of the game mechanics. I'm sorry, but until you start to pull your own weight, don't expect me to actually offer up a serious reply except to tell you what an moron you are.