Thread: Round 25: stats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2008, 10:27   #101
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 25: stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Oh god, reading the suggestions put forth in this thread makes me want to cry... Good god what morons are abound these days...

I second Heartless that most of PA these days is useless gimmicks which complicate the game without adding anything to it. Also, I agree with jerome about abolishing races. The EMP "critical failure" almost seems like an interesting idea, but it would require that EMP ress.eff. would be dropped quite a lot, and in essence the same result could be had with conventional means.

And the person who suggested PDS be brought back needs to be shot. If you morons haven't figured out the arguments against it by now, you need to check yourself into a home for the retarded tbfh.
Wow.. I just love it when people can relay their opinions in a objective way without calling people morons etc..

When it comes to the weakness of cat I can vouch for that. After being away from the game for a while I chose cat since this was my race back in the day. What a mistake that proved to be. It seems hopelessely underpowered and there is little or no chance of doing well when you have incoming 24/7. We need something to be able to scare people off.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote