Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:31   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Did I hit a nerve or something? Or do you believe it? The fact is that people without faith cannot celebrate Ramadan, Christmas, Passover, ect. So what is left for them? You got it, April fools day. Call it pretentious but just try and refute it.

BTW this only includes the relgious types of holiday. Since most of use live in different countries National, State, Regional and Local holidays are not being considered here.
I'll celebrate whatever I feel like celebrating. I don't bother celebrating the religious aspect of Christmas really. I celebrate the family aspect. Moreover my point was not concerning that. I'd be perfectly happy to celebrate april fool's day if it's just another excuse to not go to work and do an excessive amount of drinking. My point was concerning your expression of tolerance being utterly inane considering your attitude towards all atheists and agnostics.

Also I celebrate New Years! Which is a little bit like celebrating April Fool's Day!