View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 04:03   #49
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
i asked you halfway through if your being serious omg...
Furball i did not that you for that much of a tit but really you are...
who in there right mind would even think about that statment
seriously Furball you have dissapointed me, iam embarrsed to know of you.
I am embarrassed for the poor, unfortunate parents that got stuck with such a special child. Moreover, I'm disappointed that someone can be so ignorant in the use of their own language they write things like "i did not that you" in the horribly mistaken belief that it makes any sense at all. CBA must be as embarrassed to know of English as he is to know of Furball
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote