View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 23:16   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

I doubt anyone else would side with us. It was pretty difficult finding people who'd deal with us last round when it was pretty much their only chance of winning the round. What are we to offer them this round, a hug?

I think it's hilarious you think the game's going to die though. I mean we're the ones receiving more incs man for man than any other alliance and you're on here whining about us killing the game. I mean heaven forbid we'd actually win. The internet would probably implode and take us all with it.

As for an alliance limit of 60 I entirely disagree. I think it should be about 10-15 or so. I have about that many good friends in PA I trust completely and would like to play in a small alliance with. Your alliance is now too big, please choose at least 10 people to kick out of it cheater, thanks.