View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 23:03   #94
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Use me as a source for all you care, but you feel then that figthing Ascendancy so Ascendancy lose, making xVx that appears to be fencesitting win the round is better than Ascendancy winning?

Oh my, if this happens, I'm really gonna cry.
Yeah. I'd rather see xVx win on this kind of play than Asc, because clearly Asc would assrape Cardinals bunch within days if they were to fight. Hence xVx wont break it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I said this when I talked to you but seriously, anyone wants to be on our side? Wish? Venox? Killerbee? Steinmetz? I wasn't there when people talked to xvx, which was largely a general agreement to stay friendly if the shit hit the fan, but I'd imagine it was sorted out largely because this scenario was foreseen. The universe* doesn't want a fair fight, the universe wants ascendancy to lose. Something easily seen in the current situation where people pm xvx every night asking them to join in and hit us. Woo, equal blocks for the win!
I'm sure there are many out there having grudges towards Asc, but theres just as many people having grudges against the people you mentioned there. If Asc and xVx made a block each, or whatever, I'm sure just as many would side with Asc as xVx....many would probably stay out of it for their own gain aswell...

At the moment though, the game is about to die. Asc/xVx have heavy gals together, obviously have preround agreements and have been attacking together. This is a fact. I've got logs and I've seen it with my own eyes.

Cant even belive the alliance limit is 90 this round. Should be 60 or something. Not that Asc would have had less members...

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote