View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:18   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Your mates are probably planning on doing that in a while, so they have time for a final week of farming and then giving another victory speech of HOW HARD IT REALLY WAS
Wait - last round was actually hard. This round won't be hard by any stretch if we continue as we are, thus any speech should we win would be bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and at what point would you say that you have recruited enough? 250/300?
There's no limit - if you've got the right attitude to playing and like us, I want you to join. I'm sure that we would practically stop at some stage, or jesterina will just kick everyone and we'll start afresh.

Quote:
My own inital reaction towards the alliance I have been in this round, is that it is too limited for me to be in. Because if you have other views than the officers leading it, you'll either end up as an outcast or be ridiculed just because you refuse to "go along with the program". And after talking to a fair few of Ascendancys new recruits, I can most certainly understand why the stream of players going to Ascendancy is a steady flow.

If I was gonna make an alliance ever again, it most certainly would have a lot more room for freethinkers and for people to be less limited than the current alliance I am in.
Effectively we've got a better package than everyone else. Success, freedom, opportunity to lead, creativity. When you compare that to other alliances, why wouldn't you want to join? How is having the best package our fault exactly? Or more specifically, why is it a fault at all?