View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 18:13   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Its pretty much like this: Ascendancy and xVx enters the round fully allied. Im guessing Asc has 150 members and xVx about 100. They dont(wont) understand how this is very bad for the round and the game. Alot of BGs and other alliances have been hitting Asc as they know if they dont the round will be over very soon. xVx I guess are the big winners here, soon taking over #1 by the looks of it. Wether Asc will end their alliance with xVx and make this an interesting round(and giving themselves a shot at #1 which I am sure is their goal) is yet uncertain.

Im also guessing Asc has sorted themselves a few naps around the universe, which is understandable.

So from a personal point of view, instead of having the two only 90 man(++++++) alliances on the same side, and the BGs/rest of the universe deciding who gets to become #1, they should split up and make two blocks.That would atleast mean each block would have a #1 contender, and it would be a fun war, rather than what it is now. There is no doubt the BGs can hold back either Asc or xVx letting the other win, as theres still so much force to be unleashed if need be. Even with Asc(in my opinion very damaging tactics) they wont be winning this round the way they are playing now.

I told JBG earlier that I dont mind Asc winning at all, but I do have a problem with them winning like they are trying to do now. xVx and Asc should simply agree to end their relations, both having a go at #1. I'm sure the game would be alot fun for everyone.

-Jonas-
Use me as a source for all you care, but you feel then that figthing Ascendancy so Ascendancy lose, making xVx that appears to be fencesitting win the round is better than Ascendancy winning?

Oh my, if this happens, I'm really gonna cry.