View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 08:03   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I'm SO moving to Scotland

Also, it's not like you'll be guaranteed of having no teethproblems if you take care of them very well. Lot's of people just have shitty teeth to begin with, even while taking care of them all their life. I do not take that much care of my teeth, just the basic of two times brushing and I never had a problem at all in my whole life, not even the smallest thing you can imagine. I drank coke for years after years in my teenage years. A bottle a day.

*knock* *knock*