View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2010, 12:34   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
http://pastebin.org/207517

Sorry for log, I just felt I had to share.
Asc did all that planning for nothing. Heroic <3
I lolled. I just based it on ND having told me they had a 72 tick NAP expiry with vsn, thought they meant actual ingame NAP expiry.

Edit: Slight clarification on why we did it. I thought 12.3 and dmnts were complete ****tards. When dmnts defended his apprime galmates after mailing the vsn tag telling them not to def apprime ingal I tlost basically all respect for him. I have absolutely no regrets on ****ing them over as regards top gal, top planet etc. Quite often I've had to sit back and watch complete faggots win the top ranks, personally I'm rather glad that someone who I would regard as a top man won it this time.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 8 May 2010 at 13:01.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote