Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2012, 02:05   #149
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ally limits

Since rejoining PA last round I have felt that the tagsize is too large for the current playerbase. Im happy to see it getting reduced, and would favor an.even.further reduction to something like 20-25. I havent read all the arguments in favor of, or against reducing tagsize, but I ll add one that I thonk is important, sorry if someone mentioned it before.

Many times during a round of pa I get upset about how things go, politics, overall quality of my alliance, certain players etc. I then consider making an alliance, however, I like to be involved in the game, and I know that making an alliance at this point will simply result in another rank 4+ half-filled practically irrelevant tag. So it never happens.

With reduced tagsizes people can actually make new allies with their friends, and those alliances have a potential to become influential in the final unniverse ranking. This attracts me much more than the current situation where there is basically only the choice of joining ct, ult or full allie #3, if you want to be part of the top allie race.

There is already a single dominant allie at the moment, reduced tagsizes will not make that worse. It will actually force ult to split. Also pa politics will be much more fun when there are more alliances to work with imo.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote