Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2012, 16:27   #143
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ally limits

People People People...

The change has already been made, nothing you can do about it and this topic has been talked about to death then revived and then killed again. I think we can all agree that nobody is going to be changing anyone's mind regarding the alliance limit. Plus with all the theories, predictions and so on floating on the forums there will be quite a few people that will be wrong and only a few minor people that will be right just because there are so many predictions floating about.

Dont you guys get tired of talking about the same thing over and over and over again? How about letting the new round come and seeing what it has in store and if you think its going to be super crappy or something just dont play actively and make a free planet, or take a round off and work on your tan. =)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote