Thread: Lostprophets
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:10   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lostprophets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
horn if your idea of a good time is to hang around at shows with a bunch of posing, insecure, drama queens, who feel they need to name their brand of uniform non conformity to give them some sort of meaning and bragging rights then you should look into going to these places !
I'm not really sure what "the scene" actually is, in objective terms, as there's definitely nothing I've ever encountered that is that solid just random people who go to random gigs/clubs. Even in London (where I presume there is a fairly large clubbing scene compared to some towns) people end up going to entirely different types of place from time to time. I've met the same individuals at goth, punk or even psy-trance nights for instance.

But anyway, as always the people will vary. There's always going to be shit people in any social circle (look at these forums for example) but a lot of the people I've encountered in what I suppose you're terming is "the scene" have been ridiculously nice.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote