View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 23:54   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

My brother didn't want to talk to me tonight after the match, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can bully him.

Although I'm no fan of Liverpool; they had deserved the win. Watching Milan play today was utterly boring (except for Kaka at times) and shit. The Italians did their usual thieving tricks by acting up and going "mama mia" at the ref. I felt like putting a bullet in Inzaghi when he got that ball in his stomach near their corner. First he stood fine, then he walked towards the pitch-line and suddenly he realized it was a good idea to walk back towards the pitch, fall down and play injured. Oh how I'd love if FIFA made "Hollywood'ing on the pitch" the same as using drugs, thus giving them a two year holiday. It's a bit hard penalty, but it sure should get rid of most of this shit that's ruining football.