View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2010, 07:01   #29
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by izverg View Post
I heard Lordn was telling his deffenders to recall their deff fleets today from covered call.. so big mouth ojojoj
That was likely a apprime member impersonating me so yeah, sent a msg to IRC admins about it and the ingame chat addy what was used for it but I believe it's legal as he wasn't registered as me so doubt anything comes out of it. Just some old and low tactics reinvented in pa thanks to the situations when people get desperate for roids.

About the NAP , Sadly it didn't come sooner so we could have roided another fi/co alliance earlier and honestly I would have liked to fight vsn for my roids back again as they'r anti-bs is fr/de what's quite useless vs emp bs's but as alliance decision it had to be done and now it's some other alliances turn to cover our bs fleets.

Maximillian , safe in DLR galaxy.. stop the bulls:ing you know as well as I do, that I don't do fences but you can't fight DLR without aproval of your HC's.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote