Thread: CCJ's
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 22:08   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: CCJ's

i have also dealt with these companies before TK, when i dropped out of uni, may i add i dealt with them sucessfully and they were very reasonable when i explained my situation and were perfectly happy to let me pay it off in my own time so long as i paid something every month.

this company are different, when i phoned them i was fully prepared to make an offer of a reasonable amount there and then, bearing in mind im not in a highly paid job and support a family by myself. They were of the attitude that they didn't care, and that it was their way or the highway (the highway in this case being a CCJ, something that i fought hard to avoid back when i was a financial mess, and i'm not about to get one now that i'm reasonably finanically stable)

Its not the paying i object to, i'm fully prepared to pay for my mistake, its their threatening posture (you WILL give us a minimum of £50 a month or we WILL take you to court.) they actually acknowledged that taking me to court would get them their money slower, but they know that i know that it will ruin my credit, which i find to be a bit of a shitty tactic from them.