Thread: CCJ's
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 11:23   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
CCJ's

back when i was a student i was a naughty boy and ran up some debt on a credit card. Subsequently, i moved back home without telling them and havent appeared on a electoral roll in about 8 years.

Got a letter this morning from a company who have bought the debt off barclaycard and are demanding the £600 off me (not exactly a hugh amount i know) BUT, here is the bit that has pissed me off, they are refusing any offer of payment under £50 a month, saying that if i don't pay at least that much a month, they will take me to court and get a CCJ, even though they would actually get less than i am offering a month through an attachment of earnings order. They would rather use the threat of ruining my credit rating than accept an offer i can afford.

the question in: can they do this? have i any other options or am i going to have to bite the bullet and give the robbing bastards what they want? as a CCJ would severley **** me up?