View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 09:33   #10
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Re: Most - Embarassing - Thing - Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
When I was first with my ex-girlfriend, we used to try to find places to fool around. Her parents were kind of religious, so I had to earn their trust first. So her place wasn't an option. And my parents got a bit funny at the time because I had 2 kid sisters, and I might warp their fragile little minds ;o

So we ended up doing it a fair bit in my car.

Anyway, on this one occasion we went up to one of the cliifs in Jersey, to a carpark. We parked, and got down to kissing and removing clothes awkwardly. It was kind of cold, so we had a sleeping bag over us.

This car drew up behind us. We ignored it at first, rudeboys often liked doing handbreak turns around those kind of places. But it stopped rather near to us, and turned on Full Beam, facing us. We then thought it must just be some punk kids trying to embarass us. So we hid under the sleeping bag thing for a bit, and waiting for it to go away.

Then this door opens on the car, and we heard warning. I absolutely shat myself. Then there was this "tap tap tap" on the window. I peek out from the sleeping bag, and this bright yellow coat was there. It was the police. I open the window, stark naked, to a grinning policeman and his laughing mate. He asked if we were ok, I mumbled, he said "yeah, I can see you're doing FINE!" then he said a load of stuff about people doing drugs up there or something.

That was really embarassing ;(
with my ex, shew liked doing it in public places, so we ended up in a public park, u kno one with swings an stuff... and there was a treehouse, with a door an all, so we went there, anyway we went in and shut the door, and about half way through, a lil boy and his dad, we didn't notice until they came in and the little boy said "what are they doing daddy" and the dad just laughed and said, they're exploring their heaven" and left..... that was embarrasing....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote