View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 18:58   #28
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's really going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
You reasoning is somewhat working in both ways, Angels were roids fats and were targeted by ND just for pure roids gain (lets say im going to believe this), Yesterday Angels were low in Roids and ND were the one with the most roids in universe (which a big part of it belonging to Angels), dont you think it was natural Angels would pay you a visit? Dont you think that hitting an alliance 4 nights in a row wouldnt attract some kind of retal? Or do you think we should have just said, "oh lets continue to hit exilition, anyway all the roids we are gaining from exilition are going to ND."
Because I have actually said that I was surprised/annoyed that angels hit us?

Of course angels were going to hit us after we had hit them for 3 (not 4) nights. I haven't complained about that. All I was replying to was people saying that ND are co-ordinating with eXilition or at least have some ulterior motive for hitting angels.