View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:05   #290
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i just find it a bit sad that ND are playing Omen and LCH like bitches...getting them to do the dirty work of killing angels for them.

you have Angels going for eXilition, Omen/LCH running flak for ND

only clear gains from this come to ND who have, in the last 3 days, shown they can gain a pretty impressive lead off the back of sitting back and letting other people do theyre dirty work for them. aside from eXilition the only alliances with a chance of winning this is angels or ND imho. and by having 4 alliances eliminate Angels ND have played a pretty smart move.
Did you not read my last few posts? U speak of Angels as if they are just one alliance. Angels targetted ND alongside tof, vsn and P|M before ND went with omen. Angels bassicaly signed their own death. If Angels and there flak had chosen to target exil from the beggining (as they claim their such a threat, which i agree they are) then surely ND and omen would not have joined forces? Just becuase Angels are now hitting exi, does not excuse the fact before hand they, to me, saw ND and Omen as threats and hit them one alliance vs 4. Their pollitics have failed them. So please stop trying to put the blaim on ND and claiming they are cowards.

I agree ND are playing good tactics tbh. They have taken advantage of a position Angels put them in the first place. Well done to ND

Thank you Game for the Spelling/Grammer correction.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 12 Nov 2006 at 14:21.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote