View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:36   #285
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Official Angels Announcment

What an amusing thread. may i ask, what was the point in making this thread? Was you especting sympathy? Was it propoganda gone wrong? I dont see the logic in this at all.

Now i am not playing this round, or for a fair few for that matter, but i have bin getting information from players that i trust which still play. As far as i can see, Angels and there Nap as they call it (ie meaning Tof, VSN, and P|M which have now become Vsn?) Decided to attack Omen when Omen went to war with angels (correct?) Then when omen were loosing (due to the fact it was 4 on one) This 'Nap' decided to turn its attention on ND.

So lets face it, this was obvios that Omen and ND were going to find each other eventually and combine against this 'Nap' and of course respond. So, im afraid you cant now claim they are being cowards, when of course you guys were playing the old 4 on 1 tactic on them instead of hitting exi in the first place. But of course now your being hit hard, your now complaining that they should be hitting exi instead? Thats how i see it so far. You (the Angels block/nap what ever you want to call it) forced ND and omen down a route that could of bin avoided, and now your complaining? It seems to me you were the ones who were being cowardly, and now your being hit hard your playing the old 'we should all be hitting exi' card. YOU had the numbers to take on exi early on, but you decided to concentrate soly on Omen and then ND. Therefore you shaped this war. You only have yourselves to blaim so stop winning.

And as far as this thread goes, as i said ealier, what is the point?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote