View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 12:56   #282
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Oh the martyr! And it's not only Angels getting waved. Don't forget the flak you brought into this. And you brought this upon yourselves so quit whining already. Did you see ND or Omen cry like little babies when Angels/ToF/VsN were ganging up on them one at a time?

Oh stfu Mek. Us on the fence? We're busy taking roids from your block that you started before we did anything. Is that sitting on the fence? You could also go jappering about the same jiberish somewhere else. It's getting old already.

rofl. Please show me posts where we've been saying that. All I see is a bunch of Angels and ToF (mainly you m8) whiners saying that ND should do it. I wonder why. Propably so you could sit on the fence while we do the fighting.
Tbh that says it all ^^

We were waved for 3 nite straight by Vsn, P|M, Tof and Angels. (you know the usual tactic, tof and vsn get sent in first then angels roid after a few hours later) Omen experienced this when they went to war with angels, and then angels turned to us. Now angels and the rest of this 'nap' was it called? (i would call it a block) They now complain we are not hitting exi. Correct me if im wrong but when were you guys showing your balls toward hitting exi when you were all hitting us and omen?

Edit: Btw, just to clairfy, i am not reffering to the past 3 days. I was reffering to the incident over a week ago that led to all of this in the first place. Thank you for the neg rep btw reffering to 'cant you take the heat?' What heat? There isnt any

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 12 Nov 2006 at 14:13.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote