View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:22   #263
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^

I had alot of fun today. 21 hostile fleets, DCing in the middle of the day, landing on a roid fat target then losing all the roids plus more.

This is what PA is about, give and take and getting ready for the next night/day.
This post wins my vote for post of the round.

When will people reaslise, thats its fundemntal to pa, that it doesnt matter WHO wins, but tath the winner gets a CHALLENGE.

War, hitting each other, tactics, fun.

Sitting doing nothing for each alliance is boring, and all it does is make tha game boring.

Exi winning easily? Is that good for anyone?

Good for angels? No, they just get bored and quit.
Good for ND? No, they just egt bored and quit.
Good for Exi? No, they just get bored and quit.

In order to challenge oursleves, and our enemies, we need action.
Hiding and fencesitting helps no-one.

I have said it before, and i say it again. It doesnt matter WHO wins. What matters is the winner has CHALLENGE.

If exi win, when having a challenge, I will be the first to congratulate.
If it looks like another alliance will win without challenge, well then that is one nice big target.

I dont care about who wins/loses/sitss there. All i care is that pa provides a challenge to the winners.

It would be nice to think that everyone agrees with such sentiments.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote