View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:01   #260
rain

rain can only hope to improve
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
In all your brilliance, Kila, you really are a very clueless individual. Why do you think everyone didn't attack eXilition earlier in the round?
If I were you I'd stop posting really. NAPing eXi was really your best move this round...FOR THEM!!! You just gave away r19 ally rank1 to them. And I really believed Omen can make it this round. Whos gonna beat eXi now? Angels? Good luck hoping they'll keep on fighting your war. I wonder what Omen members think about this smart action of yours. But they're probably to noobs to realise whats happening, to scared to say anything or brainwashed already. Not even close the member quality omen had few rounds ago. Oh well, good luck fighting for whats left of this round. (Note to eXi HC: don't forget to thank omen in your ceremony speech)
To all those pro Exi posters: Stop bullshitting ppl with lines like "eXi is to far away, out of top5, cant catch up, not playing ftw" etc, this ain't kindergarden's forums, you know. You're only 20 mill score to #1 and getting closer. You just need 20-30 planets to join your tag to win the round. If you're smart you'll only do it in the last week ofc. In fact, removing scanners and cov opers from ecuation, your average score is way over those other alliances in game. You won't even need to add top planets to tag, decent ones will do. Ppl are good at math around here, you'll figure it out sooner or later. You really think for a second that anyone healthy minded still thinks that you won't go for the win. That when round ends you'll still have 40-45 members in tag only?
Tip on how to beat eXi: They must be hit from begining of the round till end. Keep presure on them from the start. That's how they beat 1up every round. Oh wait, 2/3 of round passed and no one really seemed to be able to even slow them down. They at the same score difference to #1 spot as they were 2 weeks ago. They did catch up in roids though and their average score looks better than ever. Well done so far, eXi boys.