View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 23:44   #259
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
do you really think that by making yourself look like egotrippin captain clueless on boards will make allainces hit exi?
Yes.

I'm not actually telling anyone to hit eXi anymore, I'm just in despair at the utter incompetence of the alliances as they all think of eXi as a threat but seem to be too silly to work something out between themselves.

I also claimed to not know what was going on 3 weeks ago, does it not occur to you that I might have actually started playing inactively and looked at Sandmans every day? I mean, with my increased activity on the forums, its not very likely is it?

Chipz, you can't really claim that bigger alliances any better off in wars as it has been proven in round 12 and 13 that the smaller alliances with better players are better, and its pretty much common knowledge that the ~45 players in the eXi tag ATM are the best group of players playing together in PA atm.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote