View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:58   #261
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Im struggling to see why xVx winning instead of Asc winning would be more harmful for the game? As the only two people in contention for #1 are Asc and xVx, basically what you're saying is.. Asc winning is better for the game than Asc losing? I cant help but laugh at that statement.

You then go on to say that xVx winning would be meaningless? Well if its meaningless then it isnt that bad for the game, while Asc winning 4 in a row and continuing to dominate has meaning and is incredibly bad for the game.
I don't think the fact that an inferior alliance could win the game without really doing anything is good for the game. As far as I'm aware not even the political initiative has come from xVx this round. You're just sort of, there. With more numbers behind you. I'd say it's meaningless because I honestly don't think the fact it's xVx is even vaguely relevant. To illustrate what I mean say the liths hadn't joined xVx this round. xVx would be somewhat similar to last round then. Say DLR had joined ND or evolution had joined CT. I'd say the situation would be the same as it is right now except the DLR/ND or the evo/ct alliance would be where xvx is right now. As I said before you're just sort of there.

It's worth reiterating my point that neither result is that harmful for pa. The game needs more competition next round. I think both end results are likely to lead to that, albeit for different reasons. Unlike other people I don't think one alliance winning every round is bad for the game, unless it wins them with so much time left in the round it just gets to dominate the game and wipe everyone else out which is just stagnant and dead and shit (and the point at which I usually stop playing PA each round).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
If Asc was thinking 'what was best for the game' then they wouldnt of even signed up to play this round. Instead, they signed up and recruited 20-40% over the alliance limit to try and seal there victory. Instead, your only playing that card now as you're getting bashed and its the only excuse you can find to try and stop the block.

I'm still laughing that you're actually trying to play the 'whats best for the game' card. When just last week, Asc was more than happy to continue nap'ing xVx and cruise to victory.
Jesus ****ing christ learn to ****ing read. I actually said in that same post you quoted that I don't think either result is that harmful for PA in the long run. The idea we recruited over the alliance limit in order to try and seal our victory is just so laughably off I'm not even going to dignify it with a response, if you're genuinely that clueless feel free to ask your ascendancy galmates. I believe one of them even joined this round, perhaps you could ask moonless if BA's recruitment speech involved "hey man, join up and help us win!!!"

What would be best for the game is if something unexpected happened. This round seems to consist of two equally dull alternatives. Nobody hits Ascendancy and Ascendancy wins. Everyone hits Ascendancy and xVx wins.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 21 May 2009 at 19:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote