View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:35   #255
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
That's the thing. The coordinated incs have almost entirely been from 3 or 4 BGs max, until 3 days ago when xVx and VGN got involved too. While there have been more block members than just those, activity has been pretty glum. There were only two previous occasions in which everyone really got together to hit Asc, and these seemed to be on Sunday nights for some reason.
I really don't think you're in the know here man. As far as I'm aware ND told their members they were at war with us like a week ago, as those statistics would imply to some extent.