Thread: Phone a friend!
View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:58   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Phone a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I would assume the people you choose as your phone a friend are sitting in a room somewhere near the studio with a phone line that goes direct to them.

If it was just them at home the person could be ordering a portable back hair remover from qvc when Chris Tarrant rings.
They don't put you in any room, they call your house - some guy who was at my school some time ago was on Who want to be a millionaire and phoned one of my teachers as his phone a friend.

Theoreticall, you could use a speakerphone but then you need to get it in there without being caught etc, or you could have a few people waiting with google ready so they can get the answer ASAP.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote