Thread: Phone a friend!
View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:50   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Phone a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
...I don't like to admit to it, but I was curious to see how long it took so I got my sister to watch Millionaire on mute and then read out the question and answers to me. It is POSSIBLE to get the answers in time but it isn't that easy
If you were doing it seriously then you could probably develop some sort of intermediary system which might help. Or two people with networked machines to check through the results or something like that).

For most questions I wouldn't imagine it would be very difficult with Google's help, but so what - that's one question out of the 12 or whatever it is - which is why I doubt the producers care too much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote