Thread: G to the De-tox
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2008, 13:42   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prover View Post
I thought my purpose statement was pretty clear. Go back and re-read it, since your question demonstrates the typical lack of understanding from the narrow-minded thinker who zeros in to the point of abstrusity. The true question is what are you doing here? That is, why are you trying to ignore the major thesis of my post by putting things in a negative view? If you have something to contribute, such as qualitative (or quantitative) information, please do so.

Figures, atheists run out of the foxhole when things get serious.
To be fair, it is difficult to say anything meaningful or constructive about a "thesis" which is a pile of wank.

While you are sat there typing out your pretentious, unfounded, evangelical tripe, there are children dying of starvation and disease, women being trafficked and forced into prostitution, families and villages being burned off the map by the Burmese junta, children being snatched in their thousands in Africa to be used as labourers, sex-workers, and soldiers... I could go on.

Quote:
I think my first post is a decent overview of mankind
I really disagree. Go and do something more useful with your life. Or at the very least, go and tell this stuff to someone who cares.

Most importantly though, don't reply to me.