Thread: I quit my job!
View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2007, 01:38   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: I quit my job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Although on a vaguely related note I am still bemused every year when they start talking about the average starting salary for graduates being some wildly optimistic figure. Makes you wonder what some are getting to distort the figures so wildly.
I always had a vague notion that those figures only applied to those that got jobs as part of a graduate scheme or some such.

Good luck with it all Pig. It sounds like a good move.

As for me, I graduated in June, moved to Manchester on a whim in October, and quit my horrific admin job last week before I commited the act of self-harm with a stapler and a few spare paperclips. I'm now sponging off my dad, and preoccupied with silly tendentious arguments about ethics. Tomorrow I have to dress up as Mr Beaver from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in front of a class of 10 year olds. It's all for the PGCE, folks. Such is the life of your resident scapegoat, English graduate, failed poet and frustrated romantic.