View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 11:09   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I never saw anyone do the first one and if you know of anyone who did please let me know and I'll reset their rep down to zero.
On the other side of these forums, there was a certain (alliance based) group that had it sorted out they'd pos rep each other and neg rep certain people to gain some "force" to their mind games.

I agree with the fact, though, that a lot of reputation is related to friendship (and hence somewhat these inner circles); I've noticed myself getting both negrepped and posrepped on the same posts by people whom I know to look different at me. It could be just the other side of the forum, but the reputation is global anyways. Ah well, GD comeback for me then.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote