Thread: Gin
View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 19:06   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
London Gin = "generic" make of Gin, sold pretty much everywhere which sells Gin.

Plymouth Gin = only made in Plymouth and is much, much harder to get hold of [if you find somewhere selling Navy Strength, please PM me] and is one of the worlds oldest Gins - it was drunk on the Mayflower when it went over to the Americas
they sell it in sainsburys ffs!

I do detest 'gin snobs' they're usually not genuine gin drinkers and they talk a lot of rubbish. there are very very subtle differences between some gin types. but they're impossible to notice unless you drink gin regularly and then only usually in a gin martini.