View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 01:01   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Eating habbits and body health

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
If you want to lose your belly then you need to eat less, simple as that. You could do 5 hours of exercise a day and still gain weight as long as you eat enough.
As for what you should eat, eat 3 meals a day and make sure you don't eat any refined carbohydrates, don't eat anything in between meals. Obviously there are a million other diets you could try but this one's pretty simple and might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The body's stores of carbohydrate lasts about 7 hours, after that the body will start burning fat. ( This is part of why you have a bad taste in your mouth when you wake up. A biproduct of the metabolism using fat will be keto-acids, namely aceton - nail polish remover.)
You seldom go 7 hours without eating while awake, but most people sleep more than that. So if you take a brisk jog right after you get up (and before you eat) the body will be forced to burn more of your fat.

I have never done this, as I have very little fat on my bod, but I hear it is the shiznit....

I was under the impression that the body thinks it's starving if it doesn't eat anything for 4 hours.

After this point it tries to convert all available (carbs) energy into fat.

This is why you should "graze" (ie eat small amounts constantly throughout the day) ... eat your main meals but also snack on things (eg oatcakes, fruit) inbetween.

Following this logic you shouldnt eat a very large breakfast as the body will try and convert as much of it as possible to fat (as the body has been "starving" during the night whilst you slept).

Please feel free to counter my argument if you disagree with me but are also in possession of "a clue".