Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 12:58   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
etc
The cost, as i percieve is the very soul of the game itself.
now im sure you will proceed to ridicule or rubbish me on that, go ahead - being ridiculed doesnt particularly bother me any more
I'm not here to ridicule anyone. I'm arguing for the future, or the soul if you prefer, of the game. I disagree with your assessment. I don't advocate reintroducing farming right now, as I said i think the game is too small. However I do advocate removing alliance restrictions that are essentially meaningless when there is no difference between one giant alliance causing the effects you complain of and a bunch of smaller alliances with NAPs or one alliance with a bunch of planet NAPs.

Quote:
It may be fun for whoever (ab)uses things that you would consider valid, but it certainly isnt for everyone else who gets hit by them.
But this logic could just as easily be applied to two alliances hitting one alliance, or two planets teaming up on one planet. It may be fun for whoever attacks the smaller alliance, but it isn't for the smaller alliance to get hit.
Quote:
sure they could go and do it back but that doesnt make it right either.
Same again

Quote:
In most cases, the damage is already done - the advantage gained.
Get your revenge in first.

Edit: Just noticed you replied to my fairplay question, scrolling up to read it now.

Edit edit: Lunch first!