Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 12:51   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What cost? You're really just drawing lines in the sand here. As I said above the fairest approach to ship stats is one set of stats, hell it's probably one ship. But we don't do it that way because the game's supposed to be about fun. It's not fair when two alliances attack one alliance but the game shouldn't be about what's fair, it should be about what's fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Luc Picard
Not again. The line must be drawn here - this far, no further!
etc
The cost, as i percieve is the very soul of the game itself.
now im sure you will proceed to ridicule or rubbish me on that, go ahead - being ridiculed doesnt particularly bother me any more

It may be fun for whoever (ab)uses things that you would consider valid, but it certainly isnt for everyone else who gets hit by them.
sure they could go and do it back but that doesnt make it right either.
In most cases, the damage is already done - the advantage gained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Also can you please respond to the edited bit in the above post concerning fairplay thanks.
See above.